My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Why does it always happen to me?

Well, why do I always have to choose between two things which are good.
First, I had to decide between two +2 colleges, then which engr college, then job and now which bschool. I suppose God puts me in this situation to test my managerial skills ;) which I always flunk because I dont decide quickly. I take hazaar time to decide such things in life. But luckily, in hindsight, all my decisions have come good and have not regretted them!

I sometimes laugh at myself being in such a situation. I must say that I have been lucky enough to have an opportunity of choosing things but I always feel if its necessary? Well, probably I can never answer this question so no point in thinking about this. Instead I should look at how to take faster decisions in life!!
This is something which I have to learn....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home