My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Diwali

The festival of lights Diwali reminds me of my childhood days when my brother and myself would stock piles of "roll caps", "chatpats", "atom bombs", "ground chakkar", "snake" right a week before the festival began. Ah! such nostalgic times those were.

Wear new clothes, wait for the delicious items made by my mother, sneak into the kitchen where my mother would do the cooking and steal some tidbits, run outside and burst the hydrogen and atom bombs under the coconut cover, rush to the terrace not heeding to my Dad's advice to being careful with the crackers, showing off to friends who bought more crackers...so on and so forth.

Well, life has its fond memories. This is the price one has to pay of growing up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home