My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Time to party

Ah, back to the good ol' times of chilling out. After 2 weeks of mugging (lingo for studying) and a week of late nights, now its back to hitting bed late at night again but not after delving in acads. Its the time to party for now. But wait, 2nd term starts in another 3 days and I have a project to submit on the coming monday. Anyways, that will be taken care of. No big deal. There's time for everything.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:02 AM, September 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Atleast this time plan your preparation properly now that
    you have lot of time for the 2nd
    term exams.

    WORK HARD, PARTY HARD.

    THE MANTRA OF SUCCESS.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home