My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Sunday, August 07, 2005

WW culminates

Am back in the room after a hectic weekend. Our exams finished on Friday and till today, I have hardly had some 4-5hrs of sleep. Whoa! The weekend flew in no time and I hardly had any inkling of the time. Infact, today morning, after one of the events, I came back to my room and looked at the clock. It showed 9am and I was like "Oh shit, this clock has stopped working". Then I take bath and then see my watch which shows 9.30am and I was like "Man, what has happened to all clocks today" and thats when I realise that nothing had happened but I had lost track of time. Haven't had proper food for the last few days but the enthusiasm in me never stopped somehow. My vocal chords will go on the sleep mode for a week from today. But I have developed some muscles after lifting around 40-50 litres of buckets in 3hrs, hitting the crowbar on the ground to dig the soil, removing the clay, brick and mortar stuck in the ground, catching hold of the tarpaulin on which buckets and buckets of water were being poured for hours together. I have developed cuts and bruises on all parts of my hands and legs but its ok. At the end of the day, I had fun and this is all that matters.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:51 PM, August 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well! Macho Man! Had all the fun you can have! Guess now's time to get back to studies ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home