My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Paucity of Time

Well, I am posting after about a week. And the reason for it I have already given in the title. Before I joined here, everybody said life is chill here. But man, there is hardly any time left to do anything. Before I realised our mid-term exams have already cast their shadow on me. I feel like I am standing on a runway and am able to see a boeing approaching towards me. Very soon, it will go over me before I realise what happened.

Well, I suppose this is a kind of contradiction. I say am able to see a boeing approaching me and realise that it will run over me while on the other hand I say that after it runs over me I wont realise what happened.....

Well, before u think I have turned crazy, let me forewarn u that I am not in my right senses. Time is flying by and am just a bystander. Possibly this is because of my poor time management skills. But I hear many of my friends cribbing the same thing. So who knows.....

Seems, I have written this crap just because I wanted to write something. And I hope that there is someone reading this. Well I can only say who asked u to read the whole thing !!!! And before u suggest me that instead of writing this crap, I could have studied something, that does not hold true. Anyways, bye for now...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home