My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Wot to write

Ok, till now, I think I have written things related directly to me.
Now I am thinking to write something totally unconnected to me. I suppose thats what a blog is meant to be. To share and to express what I/we feel about things.

Well, I need sometime then, because I gotto think wot to write. If someone gives me topics to write on, I could probly try doing that, but to think myself and then write abt it is slighta difficult for me.

Anyways, I shall give it a try!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, March 14, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I consider, that you are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home