My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Party hard...

Well, people here know how to party hard and also study hard. Today we fachas (freshers) gave a party to our seniors. Booze was on full flow and so was the music. Its 3.45am and am just back from the party. People are still dancing down there. By the way, my room is on the 3rd floor and is the corner one. So I get a clear view of whats happening from my window. The party usually continues till about 5-6am and one can still find junta dancing. Most of the dancers are out of their wits coz they are fully drunk and some of them have the enthu to dance till early morning.

Whatever it is, life is definitely fun out here. Its a right balance of studies, parties and extra-currics.

IIMC rockzzzz!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home