My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Depression

Ok, this is something which has become all pervasive in people's life today. There might be many causes of this vis-a-vis family problems, poor job prospects, some past events and our inability to cope with stress. Whatever be the reason, it can be quite detrimental to the mental and physical well-being of a person if not kept under check.

What are the ways out of this? Its quite difficult to find out a fit all solution for this and one can himself devise methods to keep a tab on it. One should take life as it comes. Accept life as it is. Neither can we change the past nor we have control over future. Our present becomes past
every moment and if we keep brooding over the past and thinking about the future, our present goes in vain. Instead of getting worried, try finding out solution for the problem. If one cannot seem to be finding a solution, then just let go of it. Since you realise that you cant do anything about it, just face it but with grit and determination.

In the coming days to come, people will have to face many more adverse and competitive situations. One has to learn to live with it.

I quote the words of my prof: "Life is unfair. I wanted to play basketball but I was short." Accept life as it is...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home