My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Rock Climbing - Intro

Well, for the uninitiated, here's what is Rock Climbing:
http://adventure-tours.indianholiday.com/rock-climbing-in-india.html
When I came to know of the trip some weeks back in our institute's student notice board, I immediately gave my name for the trip and could not think of missing such a chance.
First of all, a chance to get away temporarily from the hustle bustle of the city and secondly some relief from this study life!

When the day of the event came near and with the course load becoming increasingly hectic, I even thought of dropping the plans as 3 days would be a lot of time and in the current situation, this is asking for too much! I paid the money so that I dont think about it too much.

As always, till the last day, I was in a bit of dilemma whether to go ahead or not cause I had loads of work to do, but then since I had paid the money for the trip, I did not intend to back out.
And believe me, as I am writing this blog, I am now convinced that I had made a very good decision of going ahead without backing out. Gosh! Sometimes my decisions are so good...

The trip was to be for 3 days from 23rd till 25th of Sep.
The destination: Matha Bura, Purulia District
A little info about this can be found in the link below. This is one of the best destinations in the eastern part of India
http://adventure-tours.indianholiday.com/rock-climbing-destinations-in-india.html

PS: More about the trip in the coming articles.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home