My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Blogvertising

After the ubiquitious ads in newspapers, TV, billboards on roads (which according to a survey carried out was the reason behind the increase in the number of accidents. Havent u ever seen those beautiful models stretching their waxed legs out and you in turn forget to peddle those something thats situated between the accelerator and the clutch in a four-wheeler?), movies, pirated CDs and DVDs now comes the age of advertising on the blogs.

Picture the following:
"Your blog is great . If I can help, let me know. If you ever need any printing
done, I'm sure you'd be interested in Banners."

I dont think am interested in getting my blog printed! But who knows. A publishing company might be pretty impressed by my articles written here and might want to release an International Edition with about 2mn hardbound copies that too available only on advance booking....

"Another Firing Over Blogging Bad About Employer. A marketing and public relations professional working for New York real estate firm Dwelling Quest was fired, according to her, for speaking ill of her firm on her blog. Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!"

This guy am sure must be working in the top most ad agency in the world cause he can come up with an amazing link between a pink slip and loans. After all, the person whose chucked out of his company needs a loan to take care of his wife and children lest they beg for burger and tortillas on the roadside!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home