My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Way to go....

We have seen a lot of progress in the field of primary education. The link below strongly supports my statement:

http://www.ndtv.com/template/template.asp?fromtimeline=true&id=83016&callid=1&template=Education

I am sure that with such initiatives, not only shall we achieve complete literacy by 2020 but also eradicate poverty, discrimination based on caste, gender, income, education, color, region, language, family background, royal lineage, computer, mobile, car, bike, briefs and vests....

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 AM, January 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi,
    These kind of problems are common in government schools.I have studied in government school for five years.All the conditons mentioned here in this article are matching with the school conditions in which i have studied.As there was no option in my village i choosed ( It was my father ) govt school.

     
  • At 8:18 AM, January 31, 2006, Blogger Rajesh said…

    @anony....Its sad that primary education is so much neglected in India when its the most vital link for development of the country!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home