My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Time flies by.....

Sometimes life becomes so hectic that one hardly finds time to think about anything else. Not that one uses all the available time in the day for fruitful purposes but just doesn't have the mood or the right frame of mind to do something that one likes. There is a contradiction in what I say. One might say that a person definitely does what one likes but I say it need not be.

A famous quote of William Woodsworth says:
"This life is so full of cares, no time to stand and stare"

Life as an MBA grad is so full of quizzes, assignments, case studies, presentations, club work, wing treat's and other responsibilities. When does one get time to stand still and watch nature? Is this the same case in institutions across the world? After one graduates from the MBA, one gets sucked into the corporate jungle. That is more frightening cause the kind of pressure and deadline one faces would hardly give any time for oneself. The so-called career of "Investment Banking" which many MBA grads aspire for hardly gives any time for oneself. But it does pay a lot of money. Wait......

I seem to have digressed to an MBA career. This aint true again. Any career is like that. I sometimes wish I could work for companies like Discovery Channel and NGC that would have allowed me to fly to places unexplored. Though this does have its dark side, but what the heck. You get a lot of time to spend with nature. This raises an important question to my mind:

Is there any career in which one is completely happy? Its not about the way u think but truly and deeply from heart?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, December 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey rajesh,

    well i agree to some of ur points 'coz even i'm doin my MBA! Its all about challenges.

    'Is there a career where one is completly happy?' - only if you truly like (from the heart) what you are doing and want to do.

    No career is happy, stree free etc.,..its you who make it interestin and happy!

    'one should have a goal towards life'. I'm pretty sure you are aware of it!

    nEwayz... i haven't seen the movie hanuman.. just waitin for the DVD to release... have you?

    archie

     
  • At 7:42 PM, December 26, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude wats ur fone number..

    mail me at bopaiahas@gmail.com

     
  • At 9:00 PM, January 07, 2006, Blogger Nsn said…

    Jobs ain't interesting that's why you get paid Salary!!

    Cool Blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home