My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ah! A long time

Today is my anniversary! Its been more a month since I visited her and she longs for me. She always complains as why I cant make time for her but what can I do. Not that I have loads to study. I go to the gym, play baddy, browse the net...not the sites u r thinking of!...play footer, its a IIMC grown version of football + volleyball...listen to songs...attend company presentations once awhile...but then, when she gives me that grin I have no answer. I have promised to visit her often from now on but I aint sure if I can live upto that promise but whats the harm in trying. Afterall, I do sit in front of my comp atleast 2hrs a day, so I can message her as well. But no point in sending her just a line or two. Shez not satisfied with just that. Ok, shez watching me angrily now! Its better I sign off for now and I promise darling, that I shall meet u regularly. Thats blogging, my darling!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home