My journey!

As I journey through time, here I present a small peak into what I think and experience!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Kya lu?

Coming to the end of 1st yr of mba and am thinking ki kaunse courses lu...Should I go for courses which give me a "value-add" or those which give me a chance of improving my grades. The problem is that the companies which come for final recruitments value grades a lot. I am ready to run on the streets shouting "Europa Maneka I have in it me!" but kaun sunega? Usually in b-schools its like "Line mein khade ho jao...Ok, ur grade is good...Oh! u r in the top 30...Go in...U.. top 30 but from the bottom, katlo...Apna muh math dikhana" This is true for the famed and much sought-after iBanks, the ones who mint money by advising you right from which company to buy and burn ur ass to which stock to buy so that u dont hav to send those so many freaking SMSes to KBC for getting into that hot seat ultimately to come out humped after phoning you wife's cousin's jeeja ka bhatija!

Other companies are much more considerate in selecting the candidate who has the right mix of extra-currics and acads by which I mean who has ran on the nearby footbal ground dirtyin his pants so that he can make the right sales pitch to that farmer sowing his farmland with the buffalo shitting all over the nook and corner.

Ok, its time to go for dinner....chow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home